BLUEBERRY COCONUT FREEZER BITES
*soak 1 cup cashews overnight prior to making*
BOTTOM LAYER : in a food processor, combine…
- 1 1/2 cup nuts (i used pecans, cashews, hazelnuts) OR use 1/2 cups of your favorite granola!
- 1/3 cup coconut butter (oil will work too)
- optional: honey or 4-5 dates for sweetness
*I use nuts instead of granola & don’t sweeten!
*press bottom layer into silicon molds or mini cupcake liners. place in freezer
BLUEBERRY COCONUT CASHEW LAYER: in a food processor combine…
- 1 cup cashews that have been soaked over night
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries,
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 4-5 pitted dates
- dash of vanilla extract
*pour blueberry layer over the bottom layer and freeze!
*keep stored in freezer
ENJOY! And tag me if you make em! 🙂