Sweet breakfasts on-the-go are easy. Yogurt parfaits, smoothies, oats, etc. But what do you do when you’re on the go and prefer a savory breakfast?
I make this the night before, and heat it up in the morning before I head out the door
- 2 eggs
- Veggies of choice (green beans, spinach, mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes etc etc)
- Salt and pepper (optional: nutritional yeast)
Here’s whatchya do
- Hard boil the eggs (click here if you do not know how)
- Sautee veggies in avocado oil (or oil of choice)
- Peel and cut up eggs. Put in tupperware with veggies
- Mix it all around with some salt, pepper, nutritional yeast.
- Add avocado in the morning after reheating (you don’t have to reheat.. its good cold too!)