Grain free. Gluten free. Sugar free. Dairy free. Takes two mins to make. Damn delicious. Need I say more?
These paleo, SCD friendly english muffins have been a game changer for my SIBO protocol! I can have my *bread* and eat it too 😉 They are single serve and I make a bunch at a time and freeze them so I can just grab one whenever I want! These are rough measurements so don’t feel like it has to be exact.
- 1 tbs of coconut flour + 2 tbs of almond flour (or 3 tbs either)
- 3 tbs egg whites (1 egg will likely work too)
- Optional: 1 tbs almond butter or melted coconut oil (I usually omit)
- Pinch of baking soda and pink salt
- Dash of vanilla extract
- LOTS of cinnamon
- water to desired consistency if egg whites aren’t enough liquid
- Optional to sweeten – honey, coconut sugar, mashed banana..
- Put all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl (I use a small glass tupperware) and mix until everything is combined
- Microwave for 32 – 52 seconds (depending on your microwave)
- Top with your favs and eat warm or freeze for later use!
Tag me in your creations @actually_alexandra