A perfect seasonal salad for the fall/winter! This has been one of my favorite lunches lately –
- Apple slices
- Cashews, almonds, or pecans
- Ground turkey
- Cinnamon roasted carrots
- Cinnamon roasted squash (delicata, butternut, or acorn)
- Raisins or sun dried tomatoes
- Olive oil and red wine vinegar to dress
*I meal prep every Sunday so my veggies are already roasted and my turkey is already cooked and this comes together super quickly!
To roast carrots/squash
- Place on baking sheet
- Spray with avocado oil (or oil of choice). Season with pink salt and cinnamon
- Roast at 425F. Check at 20 mins and add more time if needed (bake till they start to turn golden brown)
- Chop your apple and beets
- Throw everything in a bowl
- Dress with oil and vinegar!